ORDERS MAY BE MADE FOR PICK ONLY AT THIS TIME
Ayurveda is the ancient science of life, the sister science of yoga that employs food, herbs, lifestyle habits and daily practices to create a definite path to a healthy, truly happy life. A science that's been written in documents dating back to over 5000 years. is still very much alive today and practiced passionately by those who believe in complete wellness of the body and the mind. When it comes to beauty - Ayurveda does not stop at superficial beauty, but in fact, lends from nature, to restore nature.
Rose Water Face Mist
Fresh and Hydrating
RESILIENCE ROSE WATER by Markham Yoga Wellness
Rose Water Mist Spray is a traditional flower water that is used by many woman.
Applied as a toner, or on bare skin to give you that oh so fresh feel that's natural and nourishing for all skin types and textures and colours.
Brightens, soothes and refreshes the skin. Can be sprayed directly into your face mask.
Can be use in hair for fragrance or soak with cotton wool and place over the eyes for soothing tired eyes and dark circle.
We like to spritz this on our skin, hair and anywhere else the air touches for a delicious, light and luxurious scent - some of our students spray inside of our mask before heading out the door for added lush to the skin.
100% natural rose water.
3 Bars for $15 for Yoga Community Members
3 for $20 Non-Members
A natural ayurvedic soap, with coconut oil and 23 ayurvedic herbs. Kayakalp soap is made with time tested traditional techniques of Ayurveda. It cleanses your skin from blemishes and pimples. It also removes body odour, moisturises your skin naturally, and prevents it from ageing. Use this soap daily to rejuvenate your body, and prevent prickly heat. The soap also helps in cooling the body and has a soothing effect.
Traditionally hand made. Contains no animal fat.
1. Red Sandalwood. Activates youth fullness and ensures glowing skin.
2. Crataera Religiosa. Prevents the ailments of the body.
3. Cuscusroot. An effective deodorant.
4. Amomum. For glowing skin.
5. Acorus Calamus. To dispel the offensive smell of perspiration.
6. Cassia Aurieulata. Beautifies the body.
7. Black Cumin Seed. Preserves youthfulness of the body.
8. Lemon. Promotes body lustre.
9. Sarasaparilla. A remedy for insect bites.
10. Cyperus Stoloniferus. Acts as an invigorator energizer.
11. Phyllanthus Emplica. Cools down the body heat.
12. Jamaica Liguorice. An effective garmicide.
13. Acalypha Indica. An effective furngicide.
14. Merium Antidy Sentiricum. A cure for tumours and eruption.
15. Agrostis Linearis. A powerful bactericide.
16. Basil (Ocymum Sanctum). Kills airborne Germs.
17. Myrrh. Kills Germs found in filth.
18. A Pungent Creeper. Prevents rheumatic inflammation of the joints.
19. Dried Pumpkin. Cure for eczema and scares.
20. Millia Azidarachta. A effective germicide.
21. Ginger. Acts as an antibiotic.
22. Pooralea Corylifolia. Develops immunity.
23. Mimusops. Reduces body heat.