The ashwagandha plant, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. It is most well-known for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits.
Clearing the fog or having clarity, reducing and anxiety and insomnia, this little potent herb can assist with managing stresses of daily life, and NO SIDE effects!
In Ayurveda, there are specific herbs with adaptogenic benefits—ashwagandha is one of them. Adaptogens are substances (a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and herbs) that modulate your stress response or reaction to a changing environment. Adaptogens help the body cope with external stresses such as toxins in the environment and internal stresses such as anxiety and insomnia, or any stress-related disorders.
One tablet daily or every second day.
Pick from Markham. Delivery options available, Weekend drop off within the Markham area when ordered before Thursdays 6PM.
3 bottles max please.
3 Bars for $15 for Yoga Community Members
3 for $20 Non-Members
A natural ayurvedic soap, with coconut oil and 23 ayurvedic herbs. Kayakalp soap is made with time tested traditional techniques of Ayurveda. It cleanses your skin from blemishes and pimples. It also removes body odour, moisturises your skin naturally, and prevents it from ageing. Use this soap daily to rejuvenate your body, and prevent prickly heat. The soap also helps in cooling the body and has a soothing effect.
Traditionally hand made. Contains no animal fat.
1. Red Sandalwood. Activates youth fullness and ensures glowing skin.
2. Crataera Religiosa. Prevents the ailments of the body.
3. Cuscusroot. An effective deodorant.
4. Amomum. For glowing skin.
5. Acorus Calamus. To dispel the offensive smell of perspiration.
6. Cassia Aurieulata. Beautifies the body.
7. Black Cumin Seed. Preserves youthfulness of the body.
8. Lemon. Promotes body lustre.
9. Sarasaparilla. A remedy for insect bites.
10. Cyperus Stoloniferus. Acts as an invigorator energizer.
11. Phyllanthus Emplica. Cools down the body heat.
12. Jamaica Liguorice. An effective garmicide.
13. Acalypha Indica. An effective furngicide.
14. Merium Antidy Sentiricum. A cure for tumours and eruption.
15. Agrostis Linearis. A powerful bactericide.
16. Basil (Ocymum Sanctum). Kills airborne Germs.
17. Myrrh. Kills Germs found in filth.
18. A Pungent Creeper. Prevents rheumatic inflammation of the joints.
19. Dried Pumpkin. Cure for eczema and scares.
20. Millia Azidarachta. A effective germicide.
21. Ginger. Acts as an antibiotic.
22. Pooralea Corylifolia. Develops immunity.
23. Mimusops. Reduces body heat.
Golden Roots Curcumin Turmeric
Golden Roots Curcumin Turmeric - Organic Turmeric
Make a Turmeric Latte is inspired by a centuries old Indian home remedy called golden milk or “haldi doodh”, which is Hindi for turmeric milk. This homemade remedy is often used to combat inflammation, the common cold, and aid in digestion.
Used in Teas, Milk, Honey, Cooking.
Make a paste for home face pack to remove pimples, acne, and natural glow to face.